Issues related to Aadhaar card complaints explained! How to file a complaint!
If you are having issues related to Aadhar card and want to know how you can file a complaint about them, then this is where you will find the procedures to do that.
There can be a number of instances when you get caught up in troubles related to Aadhar card and you see that no action is being taken by the Aadhar operating staff related to your issues. For the ease of people, Government of India has made it possible to issue any kind of complaint related to Aadhar through an online portal.
In this guide, we will tell you about the detailed procedures for sending your complaints to the authorities. But first, let’s see what types of issues you might complain about.
Issues Related to Aadhar Card Examples
Mostly the complaints related to Aadhar card are for issues like;
- Your Aadhar card is delivered to wrong recipients.
- You have registered for Aadhar card but have not received any receipt.
- Your enrollment ID is lost.
- Your Aadhar card is lost.
- Spelling mistakes in Aadhar card.
- Wrong details in your card.
- It is taking too long to receive the card.
- The operator is not cooperating with you.
- The operator is misbehaving.
- Operating staff is not considering your request.
These and many other instances can be there when you find a need to complain to the authorities. If you have any such problems, you can ask the authorities to help you out by following the procedure mentioned below.
How to Register Your Complaint Related to Aadhar Card?
For any type of query, you need to fill out a form of UIDAI having information about you. There are different forms available on UIDAI official website, you can fill out the form related to your problem.
- The link for filing complaint about Aadhar card is https://resident.uidai.net.in/ . Click on this link and enter the details.Alternatively, you can also send the complaint to the helpdesk of UIDAI via email. The email address for this is given below.
- In either of the above methods you select, make sure you mention the following details about you while complaining. If you file a complaint via a form, then these fields will already be given in the form and you just have to fill them out. Otherwise, enter these given details about you in the email yourself.
- Your name and date of birth
- Your gender
- Your mobile number
- Your email address
- Your postal address
- Enrollment ID number (including pin code, date)
- Pin code of your area
- After these details, give the details about your issue and any relevant data related to it.
- Then submit it and you will receive a case ID for your complaint. You can check the status of resolution of your issue with the help of this ID.
What’s the Role of the Aadhaar Card Complaints Registrar?
So there is a better chance of your issues getting resolved when they are conveyed to the enrollment centre. Also, they can send the complaint directly to the UIDAI contact centre through a web portal.
We hope that now you will be better able to find solutions to your problems by following this guide.