How to do Online Appointment for Aadhaar card Enrollment? If you are having troubles getting into the center to apply for Aadhar card, then there’s good news for you. You can now get an online appointment for your Aadhar card enrollment.
Stick to this article to know how to get an online appointment for Aadhar Card online.
Usually, there is a huge crowd in the center or office where you go for applying for your Aadhar card. After waiting for a few hours, you just come back home without applying just because you couldn’t get a chance.
To avoid such experiences, the government of India has made it easy to get an appointment through online enrollment. Now you don’t have to wait for your turn at the center for hours to get Adhar card.
Procedure of Getting Online appointment for Aadhaar Enrollment
For an online appointment, go to the official website of uidai.gov.in and click on “Appointments” page.
- You will see a form for “appointment for Aadhar Enrollment.” This form has three categories which are given Fill each one of them carefully.
Category I: Enter details to book an appointment
In this category, you will be asked about your details like;
– Your name
– Mobile number
– Email address
– Size of the household
Category II: Select Enrollment Centre
In this category, you will be asked to select a centre for enrollment. Choose the nearby centre from the drop-down list. You need to fill the following fields are in this category.
– Enrollment Centre
Category III: Select Date and Time for Appointment
– In this category, you have to select date and time. Select a date from the calendar depending upon your suitability.
– Then select the appointment time which suits you. At the time selection point, it will show the vacancies on the selected day, choose any of those vacancies.
– If the number of vacancies is zero, then change the date and try again.
– Enter the verification code that is given in the box.
– Click “Fix appointment” at the end and you will receive a Token number. Keep this token number with you as it will be shown at the time of appointment at the enrollment center.
Do you need to reschedule an appointment?
If you have taken an appointment for enrollment but you are unable to go to the center at that time due to any reason, then you can also re-schedule your appointment online.
- Go to Aadhar UIDAI page for appointments where you fixed your time earlier.
- Click on “Reschedule/Cancel appointment” link on the top of the page.
- Then a new page will appear, enter your “Token ID” and “mobile number”
- Then select any of the two options given below i.e. to re-schedule and to cancel the appointment.
Keep a few things in mind while visiting enrollment centers
There are certain things you need to keep in mind while visiting the enrollment centre. These are given below.
- Make sure to take all your documents at the enrollment centre. Know the list of the required documents.
- Take your identification card or any other identity-proving and address-confirming document with you.
- The list of documents is given on UIDAI website. There are 18 documents to prove one’s identity, take any one of them with you at the centre.
- Another list of 33 documents is also given on this website. These are as a proof of address, take any one of them with you.
- At the enrollment centre, you will be required to give your fingerprints, photograph, and iris scan.
- When this process is completed, you can check and confirm all the details. Correct if any of these is incorrect.
- Then you will be allotted an ID at the end. Through this ID, you can track the status of your application online.