Now you can link your Aadhar card with LPG gas connection easily. This is important to do so for the subsidy and was allowed by the Supreme Court of India in 2005. This seeding can only be done after linking your Aadhar card to your bank account. There are a number of methods to seed Aadhar with LPG connection to avoid any inconvenience.
Here, in this article, we will guide you all the possible online and offline methods for linking Aadhar card to LPG gas connection. This post will surely help you if you are searching ways to link Aadhar card to LPG connection.
Methods for linking Aadhar Card and LPG Connection
Preferable methods for Aadhar-LPG connection seeding are given below with their detailed procedures. Follow the steps and you are good to go.
But before going into their details, have a look at the pre-requisites for linking Aadhar and LPG gas connection.
No matter which method you follow, you need to make sure of the following things before linking your Aadhar card to LPG gas connection.
- You need to have your Indane LPG Passbook. This is a blue colored book used to enter consumer’s number.
- Download application form for linking Aadhar card and LPG gas connection. The link for this form is http://www.lpgsubsidy.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/form2.pdf (Form no.2).
- Your Aadhar card or Eaadhar card number.
Method I – Offline Method
When you are done with the pre-requisites, go for the procedure. First of all, the offline method is given below. In this method, all steps are performed manually.
- As you have downloaded the form from the above link, now go for its print out.
- After printing out the form, fill all the required fields in the form.
- In the field of “company name”, write “IOCL” as you are using Indane connection.
- Then write your LPG ID along with all other details.
- When you have carefully filled the form, visit the nearest Distributor office and submit the application form.
- They will give you an acknowledgment slip. Keep it safe with you as this number will be used for tracking the status of your request.
- After that, your form will be verified and the Aadhar card details will be updated as you requested.
Method II – Online Method
Offline method is quite time-consuming, thanks to the government of India, we can now apply online for linking Aadhar to LPG gas connection. The procedure is pretty simple, easy and fast, you can see this as under.
Firstly, open the official website of UIDAI and then follow the given steps.
On the first page, you will be asked about your location details. Fill out those entities carefully. The fields to be filled in this step are;
- Your state
- Your district
- In the second step, you need to put forward the type for which you want to link your Aadhar card. i.e. LPG in this details. So select “LPG” here.
- Then specify the scheme name according to your LPG connection i.e. “IOCL” in case you are using Indane connection.
- Then choose the name of the distributor from the provided list.
- After that, enter your LPG consumer number.
In this step, you are required to enter your contact details. The fields to be filled in this step are:
- Your email address
- Your mobile number
- Your Aadhar card number
Then click the “submit” button at the end of this step.
- When you enter your email address and mobile number, you will receive “OTP” on both of them.
- Enter that OTP (one-time password) and the security code on the website.
- Click “submit”.
A notable point in this step is that the mobile number you enter should be registered with Aadhar card.
Method 3 – IVRS
For linking Aadhar card to LPG gas connection through IVRS method, we are giving you an easy method.
- First of all, you just have to visit the official Indane website. This website is given below.
- Then find your district or state from the list and click on it.
- After that, call on the number provided for your state/district and follow the instructions they give you.
Method 4 – Link Aadhar Card to LPG by SMS
This is by far the easiest method of linking Aadhar to LPG connection. All you need to have is a registered mobile number with LPG company first.
- If you don’t have already registered your mobile number with LPG company, then do so by sending SMS in the following format.IOC <STD Code + Distributor’s Number> <Consumer Number>
remember to place spaces between each of them.
- Find the number to which you have to send SMS from the given website.
- Once you have registered your mobile number with Indane LPG company, now send an SMS to link your Aadhar card to LPG gas connection.
- Type “UID <Aadhar card number>” and send to your district’s LPG company number from the above link.
These are the methods by which you can link your Aadhar card with LPG connection. Select any one of them which suits you and go for it.